Dear Friends and Colleagues,
The following criteria will be followed for reimbursements of up to US $500 per member for the 2021 ICHST in Prague. [see previous blog post for further details]
- Applicant must be presenting a paper and provide evidence that the paper has been accepted.
- Preference for graduate students and early-career researchers and profs.
- Preference given to applicants based in and around the Pacific, including East Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America and Oceania.
- The subsidy will be in the form of a check drawn as reimbursement from the Pacific Circle’s account with the University of Hawaii Foundation. That means there will be a series of forms to complete and verification of expense is required. For flights, for example, the Foundation requires the invoice and the boarding passes.
- Please do not use this as a substitute for other funding which is available to applicants, as our treasure chest is relatively small.
Requests and verifications can be sent to Prof. Peter Hoffenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy sent to Prof. Warwick Anderson, Circle President.